Old Testament Studies Part 4
Appropriate for mixed-aged classes. Easy enough for first graders but enough material for older students.
Lesson titles are:
3. Samuel—Israel’s Last Great Judge
4. Israel’s First King—Saul
5. Israel’s Second King—David
6. Israel’s Third King—Solomon
7. The Kingdom Divides
8. Prophets Of Israel And Judah
9. God Sends Jonah To Nineveh
10. God’s People Are Taken Captive
11. Some Brave Captives
12. God’s People Return To Canaan
13. The Story Of Esther
Lessons include memory verses and different types of questions, such as multiple choice, short answer, matching, true-false, and fill in the blanks. Each lesson also includes application questions to help students learn how the lessons can apply to their own lives. There is a map at the beginning of the book.